Five Ways to Connect with Friends This Winter
The weather outside is frightful, but it doesn't mean you can't use this time to connect with friends and church mates! Here are five ways to make the most of winter get-togethers:
1. Plan a dinner party. Invite friends or TAG groupmates over for a casual dinner party. This is a great way to catch up on what's been going on in each other's lives.
2. Have a coffee date. Who doesn't love coffee? Sometimes, it's feels just right to to sit and chat with a friend over coffee (or tea).
3. Make soup together. Cooking soup is a fun winter activity that you can do with friends or family members. Bring friends over and have a great chat while whipping up some warming, nourishing stew.
4. Get out there! Gather some friends and organise something fun in the Canberra sun! Go for a hike at Mt Ainslie, biking at the Canberra Centenary Trail, or a brisk walk along Lake Burley Griffin.
5. Ready, set, game! Organise a game night–board games, card games, even video games! And if that doesn't work, you can always hunker down some doonas and watch a film or two.
We hope these ideas jumpstart some of your own as we head into the winter. Have a great week, friends!