WHAT WE BELIEVE
We adopt the following Statement of Faith, as agreed upon by the National Association of Evangelicals:
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
6. We believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of spiritual gifts.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and them that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We also embrace and adopt the Nicene Creed of AD325 and Chalcedon Creed of AD451.